Saturday, January 1, 2011

What it really means

Everyone probably recounts all aspects of the outgoing year to re-assess for the coming year in the life. I for one was not really sorry to see 2010 go by the wayside. Personal family sorrow was the main reason.

When you look back you must keep in mind the pain and agony that many of our fellow human beings endured last year. Losing your home to foreclosure or short sale turns everyone’s life upside down. Trying to pick the good out of a so so year is hard, until you get a note from one of your dear clients that seem to remind you what it is really all about.

Just when you are only flashing back to the not so good parts of the year, you get re-assurance that humanity will win out. The note simply reads: I would just like to tell you that you were my angel when you helped me buy my home last year; you made my life so much better! I didn’t have to let my mind wander any farther, THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so correct, Rick and how you articulate this reminds us what really matters in our lives. You deserved this very special regard from your client because you are one of the few left in this world who has the values and consideration for people and that is what it is really all about in life.

Vickie