Saturday, June 8, 2013

Garage Sale Weekend in the Neighborhood!

While getting ready for my open house today in Southeast Boise, I drove the main streets and arrived in the neighborhood scoping out places to put my signs.  The time for the event is 11 am but when I got to the home all of the neighbors were already a buzz with group yard sales.  This is a once or twice a year event and there are steady streams of cars.

In the effort to get that special area to put my signs to direct the most traffic, I noticed that the area of Federal Way is to be shut down for the Iron Man national competition.  This is a big event that Boise hosts this portion of several though out the year.  All in all the weather is magnificent and everyone is in a great mood for one of the nicest weekends that we have had all year.


Oh, and by the way the garage sale folks are going to keep me busy today also.  I seem to be getting much of the traffic just from the overflow!

No comments: