Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bazinga! What do you think of a virtual Realtor?

Facebook is an everyday thing now to hundreds of people all over the world.  I certainly have spent my share of wasted time and energy trying to figure out what people is saying with only half of their thoughts.

It was surprising to lean today that Zynga was laying off a large percentage of its workforce due to sliding numbers of players of their games particularly Farmville.  Now I have been a farmer for a few years now and it is still a daily ritual.  I do have to say however, I am not getting any commissions when I sell my crops or my cow barn.  I do have over 200 million dollars in farm coins, no not farm cash, but coins.  (You see you have to pay if you want farm cash).
This is why the thought raced through my head today that I would become a “Virtual Realtor”, a new character that you could change clothes and dress up.  The boy Realtor would have options to buy pdas, ear pieces, nametags and loafer shoes.  The girl would have choice of makeup, seven inch spike heels and business cards.  I could sell and sub-lease the farm houses and barns, (are floating buildings considered real property?)Of course you could sell enough buildings to get a Mercedes in your gift box and can trade up for the jaguar.  You can make more farm coins if you ask others on your farm to participate, the more circles you get the more commissions. And then I woke up!
This just reminds me that there are no real ends to the means; I hope that I do not make it to the 400 million mark that would mean I have put more into Farmville than my own life!

No comments: