Monday, February 7, 2011

The Big Game

As the weekend flew by, I did get to watch one of the best spectacles on TV, I am talking about of course the Super Bowl! I feel that I must go off topic for heartfelt congratulations to the Green Bay Packers, not just because I now work for a real estate company that is called Packers realty, but, I am a lifelong Packers fan.

The game itself was everything you could imagine a championship to be, the two best teams finally made the grade and didn’t disappoint anyone. Despite one of the worst halftime performances and the opening star spangled banner sung out of place, the game made up for everything.

When you look at the outcome it couldn’t have happened to a greater team. There was also class on the other side, the Pittsburg Steelers were a formidable opponent and played like a game should. In the end the Green bay Packers are a championship team that your kids can look up to.

No comments: