Sunday, October 31, 2010

Your Home on the Web

What do you want your Realtor to do with his marketing of your home for sale? The information that folks searching for properties are entering into the search engines are for pictures (lots of Pictures), virtual tours, (either movie or good stills), enough information to make an initial evaluation that it covers their wants and needs.

If your agent is writing the initial listing to the MLS with minimal information, then it is not going to give the web surfer anything to decide to view the home on tour. When I speak with my clients about the information in their layout, I advise that if you don’t catch the buyer’s eye from the start then you won’t get your listing viewed by everyone. The key is to bring buyers through the front door.

Marketing homes now days is an art that I spend many hours developing to give my seller clients the best bang for the buck. The listing should paint the picture enough to make the Web site viewers want to make the effort to come and walk though your home for sale!

Photo of the Day - Boise Depot as taken by me!





No comments: