Monday, July 5, 2010

Today’s Housing Prices!

Everyone has their opinion about what the housing prices will do in the next few months or even weeks. I even have given my thoughts on the matter a couple of times. The fact remains that no matter what your source, I can’t find anyone that is definitive about their guess.

The Boise housing market has been hovering in the same range of prices for the past couple of months with some dips and even some slight increases. Some have even produced bidding contests for bank owned and short sale homes. What does this say for the state of our real estate? It leads me to believe that buyers are still trying to find the great deal on single family residences while attempting to get the dream home at the same time.

With a large number of pending home sales on the books, the market is still in a flux. We may not be able to determine the market prices until the tax credit and first time buyer’s homes close. The only thing I do know for a fact is the market will continue to be a wild ride for the next couple of years.

1 comment:

Boise Foreclosure Listings said...

Wow! That’s a great article. I like your post. It is always informative for me Thanks! For sharing with us
Boise
Foreclosure Listings