Thursday, October 16, 2008

Moving your way to Idaho!

“I am thinking about relocating to Idaho and I would like you to show me what Boise has to offer!” This conversation occurs on a regular basis between me and potential clients.

We are not different than any other parts of the United States with our economy. Suffering the same ups and downs of the new way to do business. We have job losses and gasoline is high but coming down. Our real estate market is probably as low as it is going to get with plenty of great values.

What we offer that is different from other parts of the country, is the small town feeling along with the freedom to venture out in the open areas of mountains and recreation areas. To visit these areas you only need to venture out in most cases less than an hour. If you would like more information on Idaho relocation, or have other questions, just click the link above. I would be happy to send you a relocation packet.

No comments: